Shopping Benefits Of Amazon Prime
From a site that started as a bookseller, Amazon has become the go-to destination for shopping for all things from groceries to furniture. The biggest event geared for Prime members is Amazon Prime Day. This two-day, summer event offers deals on the site’s most popular products and devices for the 150 million-plus members.
The Prime membership benefits below reflect that.
- Prime Wardrobe’s try-before-you-buy program letting you select eligible items for seven days before deciding if you want to keep them
- Personalized shopping and styling assistance for Prime members in select regions who pay an additional membership fee
- Whole Foods Market in-store discounts including 5% cash back to eligible Prime members with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, and two-hour delivery in select cities
- Up-to-20% discounts on diapers, baby food, and other product subscriptions when you order at least five items through Amazon Family
- 30-minute head start for Lightning Deals on Amazon.com.
- Exclusive access to products offered only to Prime members
- Select discounts and deals when you shop with Alexa voice controls
- 2% bonus when you reload an Amazon Gift Card using a connected debit card from a U.S. bank
- Eligible for credit card
- Eligible for Amazon.com Store Card through Synchrony Bank
Prime memberships are subject to sales tax in 33 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
What Are The Benefits Of Amazon Prime
Amazon Primes key benefit is its free two-day shipping on millions of eligible items. In some cities, you can even get same-day delivery on eligible orders. While Amazon does offer free standard shipping on qualifying orders of $25 or more to non-Prime customers, it takes five to eight business days for those orders to arrive.
But just as the company has expanded from a simple bookstore to a finger-in-every-pie empire, so has Prime extended its benefits to include:
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card
The is an enhanced version of the Amazon Rewards Visa Card. Both cards offer cash-back bonuses, and neither has an annual fee, but only members can apply for the Prime Rewards Visa.
Prime members can earn 5 percent back on Amazon and Whole Foods purchases made with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa . There’s a host of other rewards too, including a $100 Amazon gift card upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa.
Don’t Miss: Can You Return Amazon Orders
Amazon Prime Plan Prices In India
Now that the Amazon Prime India plan prices have been revised, they start at Rs 179 instead of Rs 129. The new plan prices are in effect from December 14th.
|AMAZON PRIME VIDEO PLANS|
|12 months||Rs 1,499|
Before the price hike, the Amazon Prime membership used to cost Rs 129 monthly, Rs 329 for the quarterly subscription, and Rs 999 yearly.
Free Amazon Fresh Delivery
Another grocery delivery option for Prime members is . You can restock your pantry directly from Amazon. But instead of paying $10 for Whole Foods grocery delivery later this month, you can get free delivery for orders that exceed a certain amount .
You can also use the service to get discounts when you order more or when you set up automatic delivery subscriptions for certain items and save even more for future deliveries. Plus, some items, like fruit snacks and cookies, are SNAP-eligible.
Recommended Reading: Use Apple Pay On Amazon
What Is Amazon Prime Everything You Need To Know
If you’re not a Prime member, you’re probably wondering what is Amazon Prime or if it merits your money. Amazon Prime is more than just speedy shipping. It’s a subscription service that gives members access to a variety of Amazon perks. . Benefits include expedited 2-day shipping, access to exclusive , and many other Amazon-centric benefits. Plus, with holiday deals in full swing, it’s a valuable service for consumers.
For many shoppers, Amazon Prime is a no-brainer for the shipping perks alone. However, an Amazon Prime membership will set you back $119 per year . So if you’re hesitant to join the 200 million Amazon Prime members, we don’t blame you. To help you make an informed decision, we’re breaking down what is Amazon Prime and all the perks you get from being a member. From fast shipping to free streaming services, here’s everything you need to know if you’re wondering what is Amazon Prime.
Rs 1499 Amazon Prime Yearly Subscription Plan
The Rs 1,499 Amazon Prime plan is the best plan you can get from Amazon. The membership plan is valid for one full year and brings all the Prime benefits to its customers. Furthermore, the pack is much better than the quarterly plan as you tend to save more with the annual plan. The quarterly plan will cost you around Rs 1,316, while the annual plan will cost you just Rs 999. So, it makes sense to go with the annual Amazon Prime membership plan.
|Name of the Plan|
Recommended Reading: Buying Kindle Books On Iphone
Amazon Gift Cards When You Trade In Used Electronics
Amazon is boarding the train to the sustainability station, and it’s something you can directly benefit from. With , you can send back your used electronics in exchange for Amazon gift cards. Make sure to check on the eligibility of each product — some trade-in options are only available for a limited time.
Rs 459 Amazon Prime Quarterly Subscription Plan
The next plan from Amazon Prime is valid for three months. The subscription model is available for Rs 459 for three months. The Prime membership plan brings all the features and benefits of Amazon Prime like Prime Music, special discounts, free one or two-day deliveries on select products, and more.
You May Like: Hallmark On Firestick
How Old Was Julie Andrews In The Movie 10
The musical adaptation called for a versatile young actress who was also an accomplished singer. Although a number of established stars coveted the part, Lerner, Loewe and director Moss Hart decided to take a chance on the 20-year-old Julie Andrews, who had never before acted in such a demanding role.
Dont forget to share this post with your friends !
Amazon Prime Typically Costs Rs 329 For Three Months And Rs 999 For One Year And Now Users Aged Between 18 And 24 Can Effectively Get It For Half The Price
- FOLLOW US ON:
Amazon has announced a new Youth Offer, which is aimed at shoring up subscribers for its bundled Amazon Prime service. The subscription programme brings in multiple benefits, which include free and expedited delivery for e-commerce orders, access to Amazon Prime Video, Music, Reading and more. With the ongoing Youth Offer promotion, can be availed at effectively just 50 percent of its list price. The Prime membership from the global e-commerce giant typically costs Rs 329 per quarter and Rs 999 per year, and to avail the offer, users must be between 18 and 24 years of age.
How to get Amazon Prime Youth Offer
To avail the offer, be sure to go through the following steps. Note that Amazon has not specified an end date for its promotional offer, but given that these deals mostly run for limited periods, young users between 18 and 24 years of age should avail it as early as possible, if they so wish to.
Also Check: All Amazon Locker Locations
Alexa Devices Can Be Synced Up With An Amazon Prime Account For Easy Purchases And More
The integration of an Amazon Prime subscription with an Alexa-enabled device could be a blessing or a curse depending on the circumstances. It’s easy to make last-minute purchases, access news stories, or listen to everything from the music to audiobooks with nothing more than a few words. This setup also gives Prime members the power to order items from the Amazon store, which is especially handy when it comes to ordering more laundry detergent, paper towels, or bulk-size candy.
How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost In The Uk
The lowdownhow much does Amazon Prime cost, and is it worth investing ahead of Prime Day mega-deals?
ByKate McCuskerpublished 20 June 21
Prime Day 2021 has arrived and, as expected, the savings on everything from fashion to homeware are a-mazing. And with enough bargains to rival all the biggest sales events of the year, the Prime Day sale isn’t one you’ll want to miss out on just because you’re not a member.
But how much does Prime cost, and is the price tag worth it? Here’s everything you need to know about Prime membership, so you can take advantage of the best Amazon Prime Day deals before they’re gone.
Read Also: Hard Reset Kindle Fire Hdx
How Much Does The Prime Service Cost In Australia
In Australia, , or AU$59 per year the latter is definitely better value as it saves you just under AU$25 across each 12-month period.
As is customary with all of Amazons subscription services, theres a 30-day free trial on offer. If you arent happy with the Prime service, youll need to manually cancel your membership before the 30-day trial ends or you will be charged the full monthly fee the following month.
How Does The Amazon Prime Video Price Compare To Other Streaming Services
Both an $8.99 Amazon Prime Video deal, or a $12.99 Prime subscription bundling in all the extras, provide amazing value. But if you want to recreate the cable experience, youre better off considering one of the options below. And they all offer regular money-saving promotions for new members.
The most affordable option is Sling TV. It has two base packages, Sling Orange and Sing Blue, both of which cost $35 a month. They arent the most comprehensive, mind you max out at 43 channels with Sling Blue but you can purchase a wide range of add-on packs and Premium channels for an additional fee.
At $64.99, Hulu + Live TV unites the best of on-demand with a respectable IPTV service. It provides around 4,000 films and series, including Hulu Originals like The Handmaids Tale, and over 75 live channels. Alternatively, you could just opt for the ad-supported, on-demand Hulu plan for $6.99 a month.
YouTube TV is a great all-rounder, also at $64.99, with a robust 85 channel line-up ranging across entertainment , news , childrens TV , and Sports . But for the same price, Fubo TV ups the ante: with around 110 channels and an incredible amount of sports coverage, so that you never have to miss a single match or major tournament.
- Learn more about this service with our full HBO Max review
Read Also: Amazon Credit Card Easy To Get
Amazon Prime Membership Plans 2021
Amazon earlier used to offer three Amazon Prime membership plans: monthly, quarterly, and yearly. However, with a recent ruling by the Reserve Bank of India, the company has to drop its monthly Rs 179 plan and Amazon Prime Free trial for new users. This is primarily because the RBI mandated that banks may not be able to process any new requests for automated payments on credit/debit cards. That being said, the company is currently offering only two plans:
- Rs 179 Amazon Prime Monthly Plan
- Rs 459 Amazon Prime Quarterly Plan
- Rs 1,499 Amazon Prime Yearly Plan
Try Amazon’s Personal Shopper Program
Prime members can order clothes for their next outing with Prime Try Before You Buy . Here’s how it works: Choose up to eight items — clothes, shoes or accessories. Keep them for up to seven days to see if you like them. Send back what you don’t like for free and only pay for what you keep.
And you can try the styling service for personalized help starting at $5 per month. If you’re not sure which clothing or shoes are eligible, look for the “Try Before You Buy” icon.
Read Also: Alexa Music Playlist
Streaming Benefits Of Amazon Prime
The Amazon Prime Video streaming service’s original programming such as The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Jack Ryan have earned some impressive awards nods. But that’s not all there is to the company’s streaming options. Members enjoy:
- Unlimited streaming of movies and TV in the U.S.
- Unlimited, ad-free streaming in the U.S. of Prime Music, which includes more than two million songs
- Free games, in-game content, and free channel subscription on Twitch.tv through Prime Gaming
- Free, unlimited, full-resolution online photo storage, and 5GB of online video storage. Non-Prime members enjoy 5GB of photo and video storage.
- Management of channel subscriptions from HBO, Showtime, and Starz for additional fees
If Amazon Prime Video is all you’re interested in from Amazon Prime, you can get a video-only subscription from the retailer for $8.99 per month.
Amazon Prime Subscription Benefits
The Amazon Prime membership brings a plethora of benefits for its customers. Hereâs a list of all the benefits:
- Free one-day or two-day delivery on eligible products. Users will also get free no-rush shipping on eligible addresses and avail Rs 25 cashback. Apart from this, you will get free scheduled delivery and free same-day delivery as well.
- Discounted morning delivery to eligible addresses at Rs 50 and discounted express delivery for Prime Now to eligible addresses at Rs 49.
- No minimum order value required on the free standard delivery option.
- Exclusive Prime early access to lightning deals on Amazon. Users will also get Prime exclusive deals as well.
- One can also avail No Cost EMI on smartphone purchase.
- Free access to Prime Video so that users can enjoy unlimited video streaming.
- Free access to Prime Music with ad-free access to playlists, stations, and millions of songs.
- Free access to Prime Reading.
- One can also get 5% reward points on using Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card in a prime account.
- Users can also get good discounts with Amazon Family offers including 15 per cent off Subscribe & Save diaper subscriptions and 15 per cent off eligible products from your Baby Wish List.
- Members can also avail free in-game content with Amazon Prime membership.
Recommended Reading: Amazon Locker Location Map
What Do You Get With Amazon Prime
We will discuss the major benefits of Amazon Prime more thoroughly in our Amazon Prime Benefits article, but heres a quick list:
Free two-day shipping of items bought on Amazon throughout the continental U.S.
Free same-day delivery of items bought on Amazon in major U.S. metropolitan areas
Free watching of online movies and TV shows through Amazon Instant Video
Discounts on some items, and early access to deals on others
Free access to songs, playlists, and custom radio stations in Amazon Music
Unlimited storage for photos in Amazon Cloud Drive
Flat delivery fee on groceries from Prime Pantry, including Amazon Elements products
Access to early Kindle e-books and a lending library
Ability to share these benefits with another member of your household
Reasons Why You Need Amazon Prime & How To Get It For Free
I asked in the SWS Holiday Survey how often and where you shop online. Nearly 95% of you said you shop at and more than 60% of you said you shop online a couple times a month or more.
So it sounds to me like you are shopping from pretty often and if you dont have Amazon Prime, you are missing out! is a great way to get all the best of what Amazon has to offer at an easy to swallow price of $99 per year. We signed up about 5 years ago and have never looked back.
Here are the 6 Reasons Why You Need :
1. Free Two-Day Shipping It sounds like most of you already shop Amazon. And if you dont, you should. The savings are huge and you can find almost anything at the drop of a dime. However, one reason some folks choose not to is because of the shipping costs. Amazon Prime takes that out of the equation with free two day shipping. There is no minimum on this feature, so it alone in my opinion is worth the price of membership here. Buy a $10 DVD here and a $15 birthday present there. A handful of items over the course of a year and you have justified the annual fee.
6. You may share the free two-day shipping portion of your Prime membership with up to four family members. I shared mine with my mom and my mother-in-law. They get free two-day shipping without paying for a Prime Membership because I simply added them to my account. They dont get all the other benefits I mentioned above but for someone who doesnt shop often, this is a great little bonus to be able to offer someone.
You May Like: Amazon Cloud Drive For Desktop
Benefits Of Being An Amazon Prime Member In Canada:
Student Benefits are slightly different however the main difference we would highlight is that you get Twitch Prime with monthly full indie games and exclusive in-game content!< You can also check out our article on streaming services available in Canada to see the myriad of options you now have.
An avid writer for over 15 years, Mia loves digging into the evolution of technology and how it can better the lives of Canadians. When she’s not writing, catch her biking around Vancouver, keeping tabs on the latest and greatest restaurants.