Change Gift Card Order
After your gift card order has been placed, we can’t change the type of gift card you selected. However, we can cancel Print-at-Home orders so you can place a new order. If you ordered a Print-at-Home gift card, contact us for help.
- You need to verify the payment method used for the original purchase when you print a Print at Home gift card or re-send an email or text message gift card.
- You can create up to 400 Email and Print at Home gift cards on the same order, but purchases of gift cards from Amazon.com and its affiliated websites are limited to up to $10,000 for any customer in a single day.
- Physical Amazon.com gift cards are delivered with FREE One-Day shipping when you select One-Day shipping at checkout. For more information, go to .
Was this information helpful?
How To Redeem Your Amazon Gift Card On The Mobile App
To redeem a gift code on the Amazon mobile app, tap the three horizontal lines at the bottom of the screen. This opens up the settings. Tap Gifting and Charity. Gift Cards are the first option on the list.
At the top of the screen, you will see your current gift card balance. Tap the downwards arrow at the far right, and a small menu appears at the bottom of the screen. Select Redeem an Amazon Gift Card.
If you have a physical cardboard card, you can scan the barcode on the back with the Amazon app camera. Alternatively, enter your code into the box provided, and tap Apply to your balance.
Youll then get a success message, confirming the code worked. Youll also be told what your new credit balance currently is.
No, Amazon does not reveal this information, in the interests of customer privacy.
Yes. An Amazon account registered in one country can be used to log into an Amazon website in another country. Simply log in and go to the gift voucher section, paying with your credit card. The only difficulty you may face is that the other Amazon site may be in a foreign language you dont understand. You may also get an unfavorable exchange rate because of the different currency.
Yes, just go to the section on Amazon where you would enter a gift code. You can see your current credit balance there .
An Amazon gift card is valid for ten years from the date it was first issued.
Giving A Gift Receipt After The Purchase
If you dont check any of the many gift checkboxes when you buy someone a gift, you can still send them a gift receipt later if they need one.
Head to Amazon and click Returns & Orders in the top-right of the page.
Find the order you want a gift receipt for and click Share Gift Receipt.
Then you have two options. Click Share Gift Receipt, copy the link, and send it to the recipient using SMS, email, or whatever else you like.
Alternatively, you can click Download PDF and either email them the PDF file or print it off and give it to them.
Recommended Reading: How To Ungated On Amazon
Amazon Now Lets You Send Gifts To People Using Just Their Email
Amazon Prime members can now send gifts with an email or phone number even if they dont know the recipients mailing address.
Amazon has launched a new gifting feature that will allow Amazon Prime users in the continental US to send gifts to others using only an email address or phone number without the need to know the address the gift should be delivered to.
Apart from being restricted to Prime users in the continental US, the feature can also only be accessed from mobile devices for now.
The gift recipient doesnt need to be a Prime member, but they will need to set up an account if they dont already have one to accept the gift and continue providing the shipping address the gift should be delivered to.
Recipients will also have the option to exchange the gift for an Amazon gift card or decline the gift altogether. If they decide to trade the gift for a card, Amazon will not communicate the decision to the sender, nor will the company disclose the recipients mailing address.
Also, Amazon will only charge the senders credit card when the recipient accepts or exchanges the gift. If the recipient ignores the notification for the pending gift, the selection will expire after a few days.
Fast Secure Digital Delivery
137,282 customers in 248 countries including Germany
I love the endless products that are available on Amazon! MyGiftCardSupply makes accessing the US Amazon store so easily with digital delivery on US Amazon cards!
This website was so fast to send me my US Amazon cards! I wanted to purchase a digital camera from Amazon but needed a way to pay. Thank you MyGiftCardSupply for such an amazing and easy service!
Whats not to love about Amazon? I can buy pretty much everything from their US store and save a lot of money doing it! With quick email delivery, it is now possible for me to shop the Amazon store anytime I want!
Our system allows you to send a gift card to a friend after the completion of your order. If you want to send a gift card to a friend, just follow these steps:
1. Select the card and card amount you want to purchase for your friend.2. Add the gift card to your cart and complete the checkout as normal3. Once your order is complete, on the order gift card delivery page click the Send as Gift button4. From there you will enter the name and email address of the gift receipient and an email will be sent to them with a link to view their gift.
If you you need any support regarding this product or anything related to gift cards feel free to reach out to to open a support ticket and we will get back to you.
We do everything we can to make sure you have a great shopping experience and receive your gift card quickly.
You May Like: How To Get Pokemon Go On Amazon Fire Tablet
Questions About Using Your Phone Number
1) How do I use my phone number?To use, visit a participating store, provide your phone number to the cashier or kiosk and specify the amount you want to add. Upon payment, an Amazon.ca Gift Card will be automatically purchased and claimed to your Amazon Balance if your number is verified. If your phone number is unverified, some stores will provide you a printed receipt with an Amazon.ca Gift Card Claim Code.
To verify your phone number, login to Your Account, and click on Login and security, then click on Add next to Mobile Phone Number, you will be prompted to select a country code from a drop down menu and enter your phone number. A verification code will be sent to you via SMS. Enter the code to confirm that you are in possession of the mobile phone number you are linking to your account. For security purposes, you may have to re-enter your Amazon password. Once this is complete, your mobile phone number will be linked to your account and you can complete Amazon Cash transactions using that phone number.
Whenll The Gift Card Be Delivered
The gift card will be delivered to the target person once the checkout is completed and you can check the status of the gift card by yourself on Amazon.com.
The amount you can send:
You can send any amount minimum of $25 through an eGift card.
If you want to check the gift card balance without redeeming it, then check this out.
Recommended Reading: How Can I Track My Amazon Order
Use Amazon To Send A Gift Even If You Don’t Know The Recipient’s Address Here’s How
Amazon is getting ready for the holiday shopping season. The online retail giant announced early Black Friday deals that are available right now, but there was something else that caught my eye in the announcement. Rolling out today is a new feature that lets. send a gift to anyone who they have an email address or phone number for.
Amazon’s new way to send gifts is easy to use, and incredibly smart. I think we’ve all had someone we wanted to send a gift to, even if it’s just a simple thank you, but ran into one big issue: Not knowing their address.
Once your Prime account gains access to the new feature, that won’t be an issue at all. And better yet, if you’re on the receiving end of the gift, you have the option of accepting the gift, or converting it into a gift card — all without notifying the sender of your decision.
Sending An Egift Card Via Mail
Sometimes it is better to mail an Amazon.com gift card physically than send it via online emails.
- This method is useful if you are sending a very small amount of gift cards like $10.
- You can select multiple types of gift card envelopes to post or mail that gift card in physical form to someone else.
- Just select the amount and add your closed ones delivery address and complete the checkout to start the delivery process of the gift card.
Don’t Miss: How To Reset Amazon Password
Online Shopping Made Easy
This new feature has been rolled out just in time for the holidays! If you wont be able to see your friends and family in person this year and dont know their current mailing addresses, or you arent sure if theyll like the gift you picked out, this feature can remove some of the stress of holiday shopping.
You can also use it year-round to send out last minute birthday gifts, graduation gifts, and more without having to ask your friends for their mailing addresses. If youre still feeling unprepared, we have some more helpful online shopping tips to help you make the most of online shopping.
How To Send An Item From Amazon As A Gift So People Know Who Sent It
- If you send a gift to someone from Amazon, you have to mark it as a gift. Otherwise, the recipient won’t know who it’s from.
- Here’s how to mark an item as a gift on Amazon so the recipient knows who sent it, and who to thank.
In this article
My son turned one earlier this month. We received a lot of presents from friends and family through . But we aren’t sure where to send some of the thank you cards.
If you buy an item from Amazon and have it shipped somewhere else, it’ll just arrive in a box without any sort of note for the recipient about who sent it. Amazon knows you have a record of the purchase through its website. It makes sense most of the time. But, if you’re sending a gift, you need to mark it as a gift before you finish the purchase.
When you do that, Amazon will ship the item with a gift receipt and a note that shows who bought the item. And then people like me will know who to thank.
You May Like: How Much Is Amazon Prime For Seniors
Questions About Using Your Barcode
1) How do I use my barcode?To use your barcode, visit a participating store, show the cashier your barcode to scan, and then pay the amount you want to add to your Amazon Balance.
2) Will I have one barcode for all participating stores?Yes, you will only need one Amazon Cash barcode. Your barcode is linked to your account and can be used every time you want to add Amazon Cash. There is no need to generate a new barcode each time.**
3) How do I get quick access to my Amazon Cash barcode?From the Amazon Cash barcode page in the Amazon App:Android – Select Add to Home Screen to create a shortcut on your smartphones home screen.iOS – Select Add to Apple Wallet to store your Amazon Cash barcode in your smartphones digital wallet.
4) What should I do if my barcode wont scan?If your barcode is not scanning, please make sure your phones brightness is set to the highest value and then retry. If you are still having issues with the barcode being scanned, we suggest using our Print-at-Home option which you can access by visiting on a desktop browser and selecting Get your barcode. Here you will be given an option to print your barcode which can be brought into the store for scanning. Additionally, many stores will have the option to add Amazon Cash via your phone number or using a claim code.
A Step By Step Guide To Send Gifts Online Without Exposing Yourself Perfect For Pranks Sexy Gifts And Horrible Gifts For Your Ex Gf
Worst-Gifts.com lets you buy the wackiest and stupidest gifts ever. Generally, the recipient will laugh out loud when getting his gift. But sometimes, these presents are so bad and horrible that youd better send them anonymously . So heres our guide to send gifts anonymously:
about gifts states that the name and address you provide as the shipping address will appear on the packing slip.The gift wrapping and price will depend on the supplier.But they dont specify anything about showing or not the senders address. As a matter of fact, it sometimes shows up, sometimes not.
So, if you want to be extra-careful and completely anonymous, here your best course of action to hide your name on the Amazon gift:
Recommended Reading: Who Makes Amazon Fire Tablets
Giving A Gift Receipt At The Time Of Purchase
When you buy something on Amazon, you have a few options to mark something as a gift.
On the purchase page, check the Add a Gift Receipt for Easy Returns checkbox.
Or in your Shopping Cart, check the This Is a Gift checkbox.
Or at checkout, click Add Gift Options.
Whichever option you take, youll be presented with the Add Gift Options screen when you checkout. To add a gift receipt, check the Email the Recipient a Copy of Their Gift Receipt After the Gift Is Delivered checkbox, add their email address, and then click Save Gift Options and Continue.
Finish your order and then, after the gift is delivered, theyll receive a gift receipt they can use to return it if they want.
RELATED:The Best Gifts to Bring to a Baby Shower
How To Redeem An Amazon Gift Card
Everyone born in the age of the Internet has received at least one Amazon gift card, but do you know how to redeem the code on the card without having to ask the little kid next door? Entering Amazon gift card codes and getting the credit applied to your account is extremely fast and easy, as youre about to see.
To redeem an Amazon gift card, log in to your Amazon account and click Gift Cards at the top of the page. Click Redeem a Gift Card and enter the code on the back of the card. The amount will then be automatically credited to your Amazon account.
JUMP TO KEY SECTIONS
Read Also: What Time Does Amazon Deliver In My Area
How To Accept A Gift On Amazon
If someone sends you a gift on Amazon using your phone number or email address, you can accept it by opening your text messages or email inbox and clicking on the link. Then tap Unwrap your gift > Acceptand provide address. Finally, enter your address and tap Accept gift.
This new gift-giving feature also makes it easy to return a gift. But, if you want to make sure that you get the gifts you really want in the first place, you can also use Amazons new Holiday Gift List.
If you are having a problem with sending or receiving a gift, check out our step-by-step guide on .
Was this article helpful?
Sending An Amazon Gift Card Online
If you do not wish to send a card to someone physically, you can send it to their email inbox or text messages. You just have to visit the Amazon.com gift card page and add the amount, method of delivery, and email address of the recipient.
Your gift card will reach the person in an instant. You can opt for either email or text message to send the card and you can also add your special message before completing the checkout.
After you finish the checkout, you can immediately check the order status on Amazon. The minimum amount you can send through a gift card is $25.
Read Also: How To Install Amazon Echo Dot