How To Find Amazon Profile Link
Well, you can easily locate your amazon profile link by accessing the account settings of your Amazon account. But if youre unable to locate the option then, below weve mentioned the way step by step.
Steps to Find Amazon Public Profile Link
Follow the steps mentioned below. These steps will help you on how to share the Amazon profile link.
Can You Share Your Amazon Profile Link Through Amazon Mobile App?
One common question in many people mind is if there is a way to share Amazon profile link through mobile. I was one of them before writing this post. Currently, there is no way to share your Amazon public profile link on the mobile app, but you can get a public view of your profile on the mobile app. Through this option, you can get a view of how your profile looks on the mobile app of Amazon. You can also read our post how on
How To Send A Gift On Amazon Without Knowing The Recipient’s Address
If you just picked out a gift for your family member or friend on Amazon, here’s how you can send it to them through text or email:
1. Add the gift to your cart using Amazon’s mobile app.
2. Tap Add a gift receipt for easy returns and then tap Proceed to checkout.
3. Once at checkout, select the option to Let the recipient provide their address and tap Continue.
4. Enter the recipient’s phone number or email address. This is where you can also add a custom message sent alongside your gift. You can also select gift wrapping at this stage.
5. Place your order by clicking Continue. The recipient will then be notified and asked to accept the gift.
Heres How Mobile Getlink Works:
- Go to the product page and click
- Then click Copy Associates Link
- Get a short URL with your Associates tags built
- The copied link can then be pasted into content or comments
Make sure you are logged into the Amazon shopping app with the same credentials attached to your associates account for GetLink to be activated.
Note: If a product is ineligible for commissions, you will receive a message saying mobile links are not available.
Donât wait to get started, try Mobile GetLink today! Visit our help page for more information.
Read Also: Does Amazon Use Apple Pay
Exchange The Amazon Authorization Code For An Amazon Access Token
After your app receives the user’s Amazon authorization code, you need to use it to get the Amazon access token. You need the access token to call the Alexa service to enable the skill and complete account linking.
How to do it
Example: Get the user’s Amazon access token
In this example, the app exchanges the user’s Amazon authorization code for an Amazon access token.
const axios = require // Amazon OAuth token request in the backendconst OAuthRequests = } const accessTokenBody = function } return } }}) // Request the Amazon access/refresh tokens from the Amazon OAuth token serverfunction getAccessTokenByAuthcode
Force Links To Open With A Different App
With that done, you can basically forget that you have Open Link With installedat least, until you need it. From this point on, whenever a link opens in the wrong app for any reason, just head to the Android share menu, then select “Open With” from the list.
Next, you’ll be prompted to choose a different app to open this link, and just like with Android’s share menu, the options are “Just Once” and “Always.” However, these settings only pertain to links shared via Open Link With, so choosing “Always” here won’t affect your existing, system-wide link-handling settings.
Aside from that, the link will open in your preferred app immediately after selecting it from the share menu. So any time you get stuck in the wrong app, or simply want to open a link with a different app one time, you’ll be able to do so using Open Link With.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Also Check: Audible Cancel Offers
Confirm What Your Send To Kindle E
Unlike most tablets, and even older generation Fire tablets, you cant just plug in a USB cable and transfer the files over. You have to send them by e-mail via Amazons Kindle Personal Documents Service. In order to do that, you need to know what your Send to Kindle E-mail Address is.
Amazon automatically assigns a unique address for each device you register with them, so your Fire tablet will have its own dedicated address. Heres how you find it, and change it if you feel the need:
How To Share Amazon Affiliate Links On Social Media
- Post author
Affiliate links on Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram our crucial to affiliate marketing, especially for Creators to interact with their peers and audiences. These platforms are also incredibly important to share recommendations for the books, music, and films these artists work hard to create as well as the tools necessary during the creation process. We figured it was about time that we wrote about how to use Amazon Affiliate links. When done correctly, recommendations on social media can be incredibly lucrative revenue channels for Creators by taking advantage of affiliate marketing and the Amazon affiliate program.
While some misinformation is still floating around the Internet, using Amazons Associates Program on social media platforms is completely allowed. However, there are a few things to be cognizant of, just like using the Amazon affiliate program with a blog, to ensure good standing and a healthy relationship. Well dive into the three main tenets to remember when posting affiliate links on Facebook, and other media. As well as a few bad ideas and attempt to clear up some ambiguity in regards to using Amazon links on YouTube, Facebook and their social media peers.
Read Also: Firestick Hallmark Channel
How To Share Your Amazon Wish List Using The Website
1. Head to the Amazon website and log into your account, if you haven’t already.
2. Hover your mouse over the Account & Lists option in the top-left, and then select Wish List from the pop-up.
3. You’ll be brought to your Wish List. To share it, click Invite.
4. Select whether you’d like the people you share the list with to be able to edit it or just see it .
5. Click Copy Link to save the Wish List link to your clipboard, so you can paste and share it anywhere or click Invite by Email to get a prewritten email you can send to anyone.
Using The Web Browser
Recommended Reading: How To Add Your Food Stamp Card To Amazon
Create And Share Amazon Associate Links On The Go
Great product recommendation ideas can pop up at any time, and you shouldnt have to wait to get back to your desk to share them with your followers.
With Mobile GetLink, itâs easy to generate content with associate links from your iOS mobile device and share instantly while you are out and about .
How To Send An Item From Amazon As A Gift So People Know Who Sent It
- If you send a gift to someone from Amazon, you have to mark it as a gift. Otherwise, the recipient won’t know who it’s from.
- Here’s how to mark an item as a gift on Amazon so the recipient knows who sent it, and who to thank.
In this article
My son turned one earlier this month. We received a lot of presents from friends and family through . But we aren’t sure where to send some of the thank you cards.
If you buy an item from Amazon and have it shipped somewhere else, it’ll just arrive in a box without any sort of note for the recipient about who sent it. Amazon knows you have a record of the purchase through its website. It makes sense most of the time. But, if you’re sending a gift, you need to mark it as a gift before you finish the purchase.
When you do that, Amazon will ship the item with a gift receipt and a note that shows who bought the item. And then people like me will know who to thank.
Also Check: Mlbn On Spectrum
Send Documents To Your Kindle As An Email Attachment
You and your approved contacts can send documents to your registered Kindle devices, free Kindle reading applications, and your Kindle Library in the Amazon Cloud by e-mailing them to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address . Your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address is a unique e-mail address assigned to each of your Kindle devices and free Kindle reading applications upon registration.
Link To Amazon From Within Your App
One way that you can promote your apps is to provide a link directly to the Amazon Appstore or Amazon retail website from within your app. This type of link is called a “deep link” and can be used for several purposes:
- Linking to the paid version of your app in the Amazon Appstore.
- Linking to another one of your apps in the Amazon Appstore.
- Linking customers to the Amazon Appstore or retail website to write a review.
Also Check: Can You Read Amazon Kindle Books On Pc
Receiving Sms And Mms Messages On A Fire Tablet
To be able to send and receive text and multimedia messages on your Fire tablet, youll need to install a third-party app from the Amazon App Store. One of the better and most user-friendly options is TextMe, a freemium app that can send and receive free text messages in the US and Canada.
You can even set up a variety of different phone numbers, so that your international friends and family can still easily contact you. Plus, you can use these number to make and receive phone calls, all of which adds some much-needed functionality to your device.
To set up a number for people to send you messages on, youll need to take the following steps:
Once your number is set up, send it to the people you want to be able to message you, or send them a message using the app, and theyll be able to contact you by text and MMS.
Helpful Information About Sending Files To Your Fire
Heres the list of all the file formats that the service supports: MOBI .AZW .DOC .DOCX .HTML .HTM .RTF .TXT .JPEG .JPG .GIF .PNG .BMP .PDF. You need to make sure that the overall size of the files being sent is less that 50mbs. If what you want to send exceeds that limit, you can either send them spread over a number of emails, or you can use compression software to turn them into a .ZIP file and then send that.
The service will automatically decompress the files when Syncing them to your device, as well as converting them to an Amazon file type such as .MOBI or .AZW. Therefore, if you want to keep to original format intact you should avoid compressing them. Speaking of converting, if you actually want it to convert your files, even if theyre not compressed, simply make Convert the subject of the e-mail that you send.
You wont be able to edit the files, but you can review them and store them on your tablet.
Read Also: Amazon Fresh Expensive
How To Send Items As Gifts On Amazon So People Know Who Sent It
- Find an item you want to buy and add it to your Amazon cart.
- On the cart subtotal screen that opens next, click the small checkbox that says “This order contains a gift.”
- You’ll see a screen that shows here option to customize a message — it’s autopopulated with “Hi, Enjoy your gift!” and a note who it’s from.
- Make sure the “gift receipt” box is checked if you want the recipient to have the option to return or exchange it. Prices are hidden.
- You can include an optional gift bag for an added fee. In this example, my fee is about $5.
- Select your payment method and continue checkout as normal.
That’s it! Now, the recipient of your gift will know who sent it.
Need To Find Your Amazon Review Url To Turn It In For Reviews
Need to find your Amazon Review URL to turn it in for reviews?
Follow these simple steps.
1. Sign in to your Amazon Account and go to Your Account> Account
2. Go to the box Ordering and shopping preferences> Your Amazon profile
3. Go to the Community activity > View: All Activity drop down box > Choose Reviews
4. Find the review you want. Click See full review link at the bottom of the review excerpt.
5. Copy the URL from the top of the page. Thats the link you need to send in to report your review to the review coordinator/Booksprout.
1. Sign in to your Amazon Account and go to Your Account> Account
2. Go to personalization > Your public Profile
Under your profile picture, go to Activities> Reviews
Find the book you need the link for. And click Permalink
When the new screen comes up for the review, highlight the address, copy it, and then paste it where you need it to go. And thats the link you need to send in to report your review to the review coordinator.
Please take a moment to check out my book.
Recommended Reading: How Does Amazon Prime Photos Work
How To Send Files To An Amazon Fire Tablet
Sending files over to your Amazon Fire tablet isnt as simple as it is on other tablets. Due to Amazon including a customized version of the Android OS on their tablets, you have to use their Kindle Personal Documents Service.
Despite the name, its not just limited to document file types, as it can also handle images, gifs, and saved web pages. In this article, well run you through what you need to know when sending over files, and how to do it.
Confirm Your Approved Personal Document E
You can only send files to your Fire from e-mail addresses that have been added to the Approved Personal Document E-mail List. In most cases, this will be the address that you have registered your Amazon account to, unless you have previously changed it.
To add a new e-mail address to this list, simply click on the Add a new approved e-mail address link at the bottom of the list. Enter the new address in the text box, then click on the Add Address button. If you want to remove a previous address, click on the Delete link to the right of the address, then click on the OK button to confirm the deletion.
Don’t Miss: Link Twitch With Amazon