Prime Try Before You Buy
Have you ever seen the movie montage where the hero goes to a boutique, and tries on outfit after outfit while “Walking on Sunshine” plays on the soundtrack? Prime Try Before You Buy basically allows members to go on fashionista sprees like that, minus the “Walking on Sunshine” part .
Have select clothes, shoes, jewelry and accessories shipped to your door via Prime Try Before You Buy. Try everything on, and take up to seven days to decide what you want. Ship back the rejects for free — or, conversely, as Amazon puts it, only pay for what you keep.
For a curated shopping experience gauged to your budget and taste, purchase the Personal Shopper by Prime Try Before You Buy add-on for $4.99 a month.
Amazon Prime Day 202: Our Predictions
There are more every year – but not all products receive good discounts on Prime Day. Amazon’s own range of smart home devices and tablets are the easiest to predict. Every year we see new record-low prices on the vast majority of Amazon devices, and we expect to see that trend continue in 2022.
Last year, Amazon’s Echo smart speakers dropped to new record-low prices, with the latest fourth-gen Echo Dot half price, at $24.99, and the more powerful Echo down from $99.99 to $59.99. In 2022, we expect prices to fall a little further, with the Echo Dot potentially matching the current $20 tag of the previous generation. Plus, we expect more savings on Fire tablets, Kindles e-readers and brands like Blink, Ring and Eufy as well.
If you’re looking to buy a decent 4k TV though, think again. Amazon rarely offers big discounts on mid-range and high-end TVs over Prime Day – although there are usually plenty of excellent deals on cheaper Fire-enabled TVs. Still, we’re always hopeful. We’ll be tracking the best Prime Day TV deals on the day, so stay tuned…
Amazon rarely offers big discounts on mid-range and high-end TVs over Prime Day – although there are usually plenty of excellent deals on cheaper Fire-enabled TVs.
It doesn’t look like the global chip shortage is going to end any time soon, as we reported previously. However, we are seeing some of the pressures caused by the pandemic continue to ease, and we’re hopeful that laptops will become more of a focus for Prime Day 2022.
Early Amazon Prime Day Deals
Early deals for this years Amazon Prime Day are live now, including a number of great products in the kitchen and home space. Here are a few that caught our eye, like a discounted Anova sous vide that our editor liked thanks to its easy-to-operate interface and precise temperature control. Other great discounts include a milk frother that will make your at home coffee considerably more gourmet, and an air fryer, for all the crispy, crunchy meals you’re craving this summer.
Other retailers are offering early discounts as well. Head over to Walmart for a slew of savings across kitchen, home, and outdoor goods, or go to Target, for 25% off kitchen and dining room furniture.
Also Check: Kindle Factory Reset Button
Is Amazon Prime Day Better For Deals Than Black Friday
Yes and no. When it comes to Amazon products, you cant really beat Prime Day for the biggest discounts. However, as Black Friday doesnt apply to any one store, it can be a better sales season as retailers are all keen to provide the best sales and deals. Both sales seasons are worth checking out and much of when to buy comes down to when you actually need the product.
How To Find A Good Deal On Amazon
While sales such as Black Friday and Prime Day provide great opportunities to bag a bargain, they arent the only way to find a good deal on Amazon. Here are a few tips on how to uncover the best discounts on Amazon outside of sales.
- Sign up for Amazon Prime. With Prime, you get free premium delivery, early access to limited-time deals, access to Prime Music and is included, too. The 30-day free trial is a great way to test out how much you use these benefits before committing. After those 30 days, the membership costs £7.99 a month or £3.99 a month if youre a student.
- Keep an eye on Amazons lightning deals. You can still find good deals when sales events like Black Friday and Prime Day arent on. Amazon has a dedicated todays deals tab thats filled with offers that refresh every day. Youll find discounts there across a range of technology products, such as smartwatches and smartphones, to home appliances and toys.
- Compare prices. Not only should you check Amazons prices against other retailers, but also Amazon itself. The tool CamelCamelCamel is a price tracker specifically for Amazon and will be able to tell you when the product was at its cheapest and at what price. This is a great way to know for certain if youre getting the best price possible or if its better to hold off for now.
Also Check: Amazon Ebt Cards
Amazon Prime Day $10 Gift Card
As part of Amazon’s pre-Prime Day small business promotion, Prime members can earn $10 to spend on Prime Day when they spend $10 on products from qualifying small businesses from Monday, June 7 through Sunday, June 20. Use Amazon’s Support Small landing page to search by region or by categories such as Black-owned or women-owned businesses. Folks who have Amazon Echo speakers can say Alexa, shop small business to find products eligible for the promotion. The “gift card” isn’t technically a gift card, but rather a credit issued to Prime accounts that’s redeemable during Prime Day. Amazon was also offering a $10 credit to Prime members who purchased a $40 Amazon gift card using a promo code, but the offer has since sold out. Well keep an eye on the landing page and update this piece if the promotion returns before Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Trial: What Is It A Comprehensive Review Of The Amazon Prime Trial
Amazon Prime is one of the most popular subscription services for online shopping. It allows you to have a free trial period of a month or even a year and then continue to use the service after that. With Amazon Prime, you get free 2-day shipping on orders above $35, access to a library of movies and TV shows at no additional cost, and more. Here’s what you need to know about this service.
You May Like: How To Create A Music Playlist On Alexa
How Can I Find The Best Amazon Deals
Leading up to Black Friday, Amazons shopping pages are broken down into easy to shop sections that give you access to the best daily deals. Under the Deals Store tab, youll find each section filled with limited-time offers.
Epic Deals: Here youll find a selection of items that have been marked down for 24 hours.
Prime Exclusive Deals: These exclusive sales last for just a few hours, and are only open to Amazon Prime members.
Savings & Sales: Find savings on marked-down items available to purchase through Amazons vast online marketplace.
Coupons: Get the best prices on the items you know and love with en ever-changing selection of coupons.
You can sign up for a and take advantage of everything it has to offer.
YahooStyleCA and and for our newsletter.
How Do I Access Amazon Prime Sales In Canada
In order to score many of Amazon’s best deals, you’ll have to be signed up for . If youre not already a member, you can enrol in a 30-day free trial that gives you all of the benefits of a Prime membership, like free two-day shipping, access to Prime Video original TV shows and movies, and free e-book and music downloads through Prime Music and Prime Reading.
Once the trial ends, you can sign up for an annual membership for $79, or a monthly membership at $7.99 per month. Discounted rates for students start at just $3.99 after an initial free six-month trial, so if youre still in school you can save big.
Read Also: Will Kindle Read To You
What Is On Offer In Amazons Boxing Day Sale 2021
Amazon has a whole host of deals and offers on all year round, but this years Boxing Day sale has even bigger deals in store. There is up to 65% off select tech items, big price reductions on highly rated fragrances, as well as mega savings on kids’ toys, and so much more.
Shark Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, was £349 now £179,
Will There Be A Second Prime Day In 2021
Here’s an interesting prospect… There have never been two Prime Day events in a single year before but a Recode report says that Amazon explored the idea of a second Prime Day for Autumn 2021. Whether it will go ahead or not is not known. Recode writes: “It’s unclear if such an additional event is still under consideration.”
If there is a second Prime Day in 2021, I’d expect it to take place in mid-October, so that it has a bit of distance from the Black Friday sales, which are likely to kick off up to a month ahead of Black Friday itself, which falls on Friday 26 November this year. Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 October would align to last year’s delayed Prime Day, should Amazon wish to continue with the precedent it set in 2020, and following that second Prime Day sale event I’d expect to see early Black Friday sale deals start to drop from the beginning of November. That said, we’ve not heard any whispers of an imminent second Prime Day for this year and so my guess at the moment that it probably won’t happen.
How We Approach Prime Day Sales Coverage
You wont see every deal available on Prime Day listed on our site: We will only be featuring products that we have either already approved after one of our rigorous product tests, or products that our editors love using at home. We will also be making sure that the deals are truly dealsthis means no reporting fake slashes on inflated prices. Prime Day can be a great way to score on big-ticket items and fun low-risk tools alike, but it can also be overwhelming. Were hoping by narrowing the field to the best kitchen and kitchen-related products out there, we can help you make smart purchases.
What Is Prime Day
Prime Day is an annual shopping event created by Amazon, and has been compared to Black Friday in July. The event began in July 2015 to coincide with Amazon’s birthday celebration and ran for one day of deals. In 2019, the event increased to a full two days and offered sales on everything from tech to fashion. During the pandemic, shoppers shifted to mostly e-commerce, drawing in a record-breaking number of sales for Prime Day 2020. According to , last year, it saw a nearly 60 percent increase in sales over Prime Day 2019.
Also Check: Amazon Prime Grocery Delivery Ebt
The Best Kitchen Deals You Can Get After Prime Day 2021
- Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven for $171.53 with coupon : More than 3,000 Amazon customers are raving about this 4.5-star rated appliance, with one noting that it’s “worth every penny” and another exclaiming: “best investment ever, if you’re reading this, just buy the thing already.” In our tests, we found it also did a solid job of baking and broiling, but toasted bread can come out slightly darker than you might expect.
- Dash 6-Egg Capacity Rapid Egg Cooker for $16.99 : Whether your egg of choice is a fresh, fluffy omelette or a hard-boiled delight, this miniature gadget will change your worldand you can save an additional $3 in the yellow color.
- T-Fal 18-Piece Cookware Set for $99 : This red-toned kitchenware set has more than 8,200 Amazon customer reviews, with many complimenting the non-stick surfaces and durable build.
- Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 Neuro Fuzzy 10 Cup Rice Cooker & Warmer for $182.99 : The best rice cooker we tested can make delicious rice without the fuss and is a steal at $182.99 for the 10-cup model.
How To Find The Best Prime Day Deals
The best Amazon Prime Day deals don’t always make themselves immediately apparent. However, they do sell out fast so you’ll need to go in with a game plan. Here’s our top tips for bagging the best Prime Day deals for you.
1. Find an Amazon Prime free trial… Amazon Prime Day is technically reserved for Prime members only, however Amazon usually offers free trials in the lead up to the event to make sure it has as large a customer base as possible. If you’re not already subscribed, you’ll find free trials available up to three weeks in advance but be sure to time your membership to run over the Prime Day dates once we know them.
2. … but don’t rely on itLast year we saw more retailers participating in Prime Day-esque sales in order to steal a little of Amazon’s pie. We expect stores like Walmart and Best Buy will be running their own discounts over the same period this year, which means you’ll want to be shopping around to find the best Prime Day deals possible – because some may not even be on Amazon at all.
Similarly, you’ll want to build some flexibility into your budget. While it’s never a good idea to get caught up in the moment and break the bank, it’s worth shopping around similarly specced models to see if you can’t pick up far better value just by springing an extra $10 or $20.
You May Like: Can I Use My Ebt Card On Amazon
Fast Delivery And Shipping
- Free 1-day shipping: A variety of items are eligible for next-day delivery with no minimum purchase . When youre shopping, filter items by Get it tomorrow to see which you can receive by 9 p.m. the next day.
- Free 2-day shipping: This is available to Prime members who live in the contiguous U.S.
- Free same-day delivery: In select cities and towns from New York City to San Francisco Prime members can shop for items eligible for delivery on the same day they were ordered. Same-day delivery is available without a Prime membership at $13 per item. Prime members get same-day delivery for free on qualifying orders over $35.
- Free release-date delivery: Prime members can have eligible pre-order items delivered on their release date.
- Free no-rush shipping: Members who select no-rush shipping which delays delivery on orders can earn rewards to use on future purchases.
Other free delivery perks include , which allows you to order items throughout the week and select up to two days to get everything delivered in fewer boxes. Additionally, Prime members who live in certain zip codes can get eligible items delivered inside their home with , or inside their garage with . You can monitor the delivery through the , and get notifications about packages while the delivery is in process.
How To Prepare For Amazon Prime Day 2021
We’ve updated this piece with information about Best Buy, Walmart, and Target’s competing Prime Day sale events.
A lot has changed since the first was held in 2015. The event has gone from being a relatively small, one-day sale for Prime members to a deal holiday spanning a few days, offering thousands of items on salenot only from Amazon but also from a variety of retailers trying to nab a piece of the action. In 2020, in response to the pandemic, Amazon pushed Prime Day from its traditional . This year, will happen on June 21 and 22, 2021. The Wirecutter Deals team has been covering Prime Day since its inception, and weve learned a thing or two during that time. These tips will help you get the most out of this years Prime Day.
Also Check: Ship To An Amazon Locker
How Long Do Prime Day Deals Last
Prime Day 2021 will last 48 hours as it did last year. However, Prime Day deals haven’t always lasted a full two days. Lightning deals can sell out in minutes, whereas other deals can last through the entire Prime Day duration. Our advice is that if you spot a deal you like, buy it on the spot. . If it sells out, you can always check Amazon competitors like Walmart and Best Buy who may be price matching Amazon and offering the same deal.
Where To Find Alternative Prime Day Deals
Over the past years, retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target have held anti Prime Day deals of their own. Best Buy has been especially aggressive with its alternative Prime Day deals oftentimes undercutting Amazon in certain categories like 4K TVs and smart home devices. Meanwhile, retailers like Walmart are also known for undercutting Amazon with their anti Prime Day deals. We’ll bring you the best alternative Prime Day deals during Amazon Prime Day and post Prime Day.
Recommended Reading: Change Amazon Feedback
Fossil Gen 5e Smartwatch
Normally $249, Now $127
This WearOS-powered smartwatch from Fossil comes with all the features youd expect. The touchscreen interface of this wearable seamlessly integrates with your favorite apps, from Spotify to Maps, as well as heart rate and fitness tracking via Google Fit. You can also check texts as well as take phone calls thanks to its built-in speaker.